Development Asset Manager, Asset Management Group
RXR Realty is a New York-based, approximately 340-person, vertically integrated real estate investment and operating company with expertise in a wide array of value creation activities including distressed investments, uncovering value in complex transactions, structured finance investments and real estate development. RXR’s growth strategy is focused on New York City and the surrounding tri-state area markets (the “Tri-State Area”). RXR is one of the largest owners, managers, and developers in the Tri-State Area with approximately $10 billion of assets under management, including 91 commercial real estate investments containing approximately 20.0 million square feet.
RXR Realty is comprised of members of the former senior management and operating team of Reckson, a 50-year local franchise which was a NYSE-listed REIT from May 1995 until January 2007 when SL Green acquired Reckson for in excess of $6 billion. Having acquired, developed or redeveloped approximately 34 million square feet of office and office-centered mixed-use properties in the New York Tri-State area since 1995, the Management Team has considerable competitive advantages in the New York Tri-State area real estate business.
For more information, please visit www.rxrrealty.com.
RXR is seeking a Development Asset Manager to join its Asset Management Group. The position will oversee and asset manage existing and future development opportunities/projects. Position will work closely with the specific Project Executive and Project Controller relating to each development project.
The individual will be given broad responsibility to handle key activities as part of the development and asset management process including, but not limited to:
- Developing, managing and monitoring activities of assigned projects including business plans, budgets and draw requests
- Supporting the Development Team in project management functions
- Implementing asset management policies and procedures
- Review of partnership documents, contracts and financial statements
- Planning, organizing and implementing work activities to meet established goals and objectives
- Active participation in the management of the real estate development process and project
- Contribute to the acquisition process, which includes ensuring the initial development budget is inclusive of all development and due diligence costs.
- Participation in the formulation of development concepts
- Analysis of development opportunities including constraints for alternative real estate development scenarios
- Interaction and support of multiple stakeholders on development projects
- Working with assigned teams, including the Project Executive, to ensure project goals are achieved in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Updating and monitoring financial proformas , compliance and reporting –to senior management, lenders and partners on progress and project budgets/business plans
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a major in accounting or business administration, finance, real estate or closely related field
- 5 years of professional experience involving asset management, real estate property development –residential development a plus
- Experience with zoning law, entitlement process, construction budgets and architectural design
- Excellent quantitative, written and verbal skills required
- Extensive experience utilizing Excel for financial modeling
- Entrepreneurial—seek to add value
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding timelines
- Able to keep information highly confidential
Please email resumes to HR@rxrrealty.com